The MANE department’s Graduate Student Services Office held a poster session on Thursday, May 8th, where a number of Spring 2014 Master of Engineering graduates presented posters representing their research accomplishments. All MANE faculty and graduate students were invited to attend, as well as faculty and students from other School of Engineering departments. In addition, all MANE graduate students were encouraged to present posters along with the Master of Engineering graduates. Students who prepared a poster participated in a “Best Poster” contest and received prizes. The event took place from 12 PM to 2 PM in JEC 3210 and food and beverages were provided. Overall, the poster session was well-attended, with a steady stream of faculty and students stopping by to admire the posters and learn more about the presenters’ research and future plans. The atmosphere was intimate and refreshing; a perfect opportunity for everyone to celebrate students’ hard work and enjoy good food and good company.
- David Guglielmo, Ph.D. student, Aeronautical Engineering
- Phil Smith, M.Eng. graduate, Mechanical Engineering
- Fan Zhang, Ph.D. student, Nuclear Engineering
- Neil Curwen, M.Eng. graduate, Mechanical Engineering
- Garrett Gross, M.Eng. graduate, Mechanical Engineering
- Adam Mistretta, M.Eng. graduate, Aeronautical Engineering
- John Swanson, M.Eng. graduate, Aeronautical Engineering