Support Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering
The Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering department (MANE) welcomes donations to support our students and programs. Donations may be made to MANE as a whole or designated to any of our three programs or specific activities.
To donate to the MANE Excellence Funds, please Give Today
The MANE department uses its Excellence Funds for a range of purposes:
- Student events provide students with fun opportunities to de-stress and connect with fellow MANE students and faculty, such as the popular Cookies and Cocoa with Santa event in December.
- Student clubs support the many MANE-affiliated clubs such as Rensselaer Motorsport, Engineers for a Sustainable World, Robotics Club, ASME, AIAA, and ANS.
- Course improvement helps keep MANE at the forefront in innovative coursewares and curricula that provide MANE students with the tools they need to solve the big challenges of our world.
- Student recruiting attracts excellent and diverse students.
- Student travel provides the opportunity for MANE students to attend and present at conferences around the world.
- Student services ensure our students are provided the support they need to navigate Rensselaer, have a positive experience, and grow.
There are also naming and endowment opportunities at a wide variety of levels. Some examples are listed below; please contact Professor Antoinette Maniatty if you wish to discuss any of these options.
- Sponsor a MANE event.
- Sponsor a MANE laboratory experience.
- Sponsor or endow an award, undergraduate scholarship, or graduate fellowship.
- Honor and help MANE students.
- Endow a professorship and help to recruit, retain, and suppport exceptional MANE faculty.
- Endow MANE by providing long-term support for the department.
For more information, please contact:
Professor Antoinette Maniatty
Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering department