Home to three highly-ranked engineering programs in the country, The Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering (MANE) is an unparalleled intellectual powerhouse that is uniquely positioned to solve some of the most challenging problems of our times and lead the nation and the world in groundbreaking research, innovative education, and service of the highest quality to all its stakeholders.
With exponential growth in research, overwhelming student interest and unprecedented recognition of its faculty and students in the national and international arena, this is indeed the most exciting time in the history of MANE.
- Aeronautical Engineering (B.S., M.Eng., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Engineering Physics (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S., M.Eng., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Nuclear Engineering (B.S., M.Eng., MS )
- Nuclear Engineering & Science (Ph.D.)